Leave recovery mode?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by sp4rkbr, Feb 16, 2008.

1. sp4rkbr

sp4rkbr Member

Ok, so I'm going to do a tutorial in portuguese for another site with all the ways to restore a "bricked" iPod touch, so I knew 3 ways to do it by pressing the buttons but i didn't know the iphuc way, so I tried it so I could know how to do it for teach later. Well, opened iphuc and typed enterrecovery, and it worked, but I can't leave recovery mode now. I can restore it but I don't want hehe my iPod is working well. I just thought I could leave it the same way we leave the other way, just turning it off and turning it on again, but that doen't help this time.

Before you say... I'VE SEARCHED, OK?

Thx

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit: nevermind, i got it by typing cmd fsboot on iphuc. Sorry about that...
  2. sp4rkbr

sp4rkbr Member

Ok sorry, but I just noticed I need to do that iphuc trick everytime i reboot ipod. Any clue on how to fix that?
  3. stvy

stvy New Member

Well, I've noticed you'r brazilian too, so I wonder which website you'r doing this tutorial, i havent found any good one since I bought my iTouch.

About your problem, I use iPhuc, its easy and really fast so, I dont know why no use it.
    Anyway, I've no ideia on how to leave the recovery mode without iPhuc.
    Maybe google?
  4. sp4rkbr

sp4rkbr Member

Hehe it was for a community on Orkut.
    This one http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=39103763

And well I make video-tutorials on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/itouchbr

Anyway I had to restore and do all the jailbreak process after I had that problem so I got the problem fixed

Please Register or Log in to view images

(pode falar português aqui?)