LaunchDaemons screwed

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Mykesthic, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Mykesthic

Mykesthic New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi

i've got a problem with the wbpatch: instead of putting the files into /System/Library/LaunchDaemons i put them to /Library/LaunchDaemons. Now the normal boot works just fine, but in the jailbroken mode it stucks with the picture of "plug-ur-iPod-to-iTunes". but i appears on iTunes and i can sync and everything. another thing is that i can login with ssh and start springboard manually. So i guess i just need to get the old .plists that were in the /Library/LaunchDaemons folder before i accedentally "killed" them... =)

so could someone upload these 3 files, would be very much appreciated

Please Register or Log in to view images

thx'n'greets
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    These are Apple's copyrighted that you're dealing with and no one can lawfully upload them for you. Restore, you have learned a lesson.
  3. josh0403

josh0403 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The only file in /Library/LaunchDaemons for me is com.openssh.sshd.plist.

Try deleting the ones you uploaded there? Not exactly sure if it would work, so don't blame me with it does something bad.

The ones in /System/Library/LaunchDaemons are copyrighted, not the ones in /Library/LaunchDaemons
  4. Mykesthic

Mykesthic New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well...

how do u know that these files are ©ed, because i'd like to know which files i can share and which ones not?

(btw: i solved the problem by deleting the files, thx josh0403. (it'd made me a little bit agressive, having to restore the whole iPod with music and everything because of about 1k or less

Please Register or Log in to view images

)

g