Latest Installer.app Update

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by iPoTH4CK3R, Jun 1, 2008.

1. iPoTH4CK3R

iPoTH4CK3R Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Has anyone else notice how crudily installer has been working after installing the latest update? And by crudily I mean "Package Download Failed", "Main Script Execution Failed", etc etc I never had those problems until the latest update and I finally became so frustrated with it and restored then re jailbroke my touch, it is now again working beautifully however, I now continuously decline the "Update Installer" notice and I miss the search bar. Let me know if they have realeased ANOTHER update for installer that doesnt have all the errors. Thanks ahead of time mates!
  2. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i have done this update and i dont have problems
    rename the remotepackages.plist to
    remotepackages.plist.old
  3. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

Yea, it was prob an individual error, reinstalling installer probably would have fixed it, or deleting the sources plist...
  4. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

my installer just crashes on my every so often, kinda annoying.

where can this remotepackages.plist be found?
  5. iPod_Touch_Titan

iPod_Touch_Titan New Member

i had the updated installer, i had to reinstall it using ziphone because there was a problem with it, now im on the first installer but i want to update it cos i miss the search bar.. but there isnt anything on the update thing so i cnt update it, is there anyway i can manually update the installer??
  6. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

yeh, iv screwed it up. just gives me main exec failed everytime, and wheel:soming wen i boot up. tried guides but meh, il just manual install anyways and 2.0 is soon i gues...