language.lproj

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by razor_blade29, Mar 16, 2010.

1. razor_blade29

razor_blade29 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    well i was playing around with my theme using ifile and for some reason "language.lproj" with the string file/s got deleted.......

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/language.lproj/SpringBoard.strings

im pretty sure that was the one got deleted coz all the text like
    "slide to unlock" etc was "different"
    like the part where u search is now SEARCH_BAR_PLACEHOLDER

i know where to put it but can someone plz upload the language.lproj with all its contents inside?

thx =]
  2. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    We can't upload it as it's copyrighted code.
  3. razor_blade29

razor_blade29 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i dont get it o.0..... its not like im using it for anything im just replacing the one wich went missing and i could get it back with a restore but that would just be a hassle =|' (i.e. it doesnt cost anything......)

u seriously cant upload that =/?
  4. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Yes, it's redistributing copyrighted material.

You're going to have to restore.
  5. ibizaGTi

ibizaGTi New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Can't you just redownload the theme from your PC and SSH/USB transfer the file onto your iPod?
  6. razor_blade29

razor_blade29 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    u didnt get wat i was asking =p... ill say it simpler XD

this has NOTHING to do with a theme.... i accidentally "DELETED" this folder from my ipod (not on purpose.. not sure how it disappeared to say the truth).

yea if u mean cant i just get the folder and ssh it back in..?

thats pretty much wat im trying to do... im trying to get that folder.... apparently its copyright though so i cant ask here =p....

i cant beleive i have to restore just to get a folder back =.=.... ill ask somewer else for it.. thx guys!
  7. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The policy on iPtF is that we toe the line when it comes down to elaglity. We don't allow discussion of piracy or redistribution of copyright code. That means that any Apple copyright files (of which this is one) cannot be redistributed on these forums. This further applies to us not allowing discussion or redistribution of jailbreak tools that include Apple copyright tolls (e.g. iH8sn0w's tools often contain illegal ode, the Dev Team's tools do not), paid for firmwares (see the firmware link in my sig to see which are freely available and which are not) and any pirated App Store or Cydia apps.

Note that jailbreaking is not illegal (though contravenes the iTunes EULA and can negate your warranty if you are unable to restore), neither is discussing bit******* though if you are using them to download illegal content it's not allowed.

I hope that clears things up. i.e. you can't get that file here though other less scrupulous forums may help you out.