Landscape Notes Keyboard

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by matt1308-, Apr 15, 2009.

1. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

Hey, so, i thought it would be great if someone could impliment a feature into the Notes.app to make use of a landscape keyboard for those long notes that were previously riddled with spelling mistakes and never ending gramatical errors, whilst my iPod Touch keyboard skills have drastly increased i still find it difficult to type at my fastest without making a few mistakes here and there, i just figured a landscape keyboard would be completely obvious for Apple to put into their application built specifically for typing!

i am aware of the various App Store notes application though none of them are worth it when all i really want is a tilted view and an easy to use keyboard... can it be done?

another alternative would be to take the Notes.app and add the function in and host it as a whole application in Cydia, rather than add a function in which i would assume to be far more difficult.

oppinions please, can it be done?
  2. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    well can you wait to July? its coming out in the 3.0 software update
  3. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

HA, dude i was just thinking that! lol, about to search google for 3.0 Landscape Notes...
    ohhh, now i feel like an idiot wasting a thread, oh well, thanks for letting me know.