Landscape Clock

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by Grus, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Grus

Grus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    How exactly would I get a landscape clock on either my lock- or my homescreen? There are already a few portrait clock widgets, but how would I turn them sideways? I recently made myself a landscape theme for my iPod, and everything fits perfectly (even the calendar, thanks to the MobileCal BossPref-Patch), but the clock is out of place. The clock on the status bar got already erased with a fake time string in Extended Preferences, along with the carrier, but I still have to turn my iPod the wrong way to see the time on the lockscreen. So, I'm pretty much asking: Could somebody make me a landscape clock widget, or assist me with it, and is it possible to turn the status bar sideways, also possibly with a widget?
  2. EMForce

EMForce New Member

can you show/share your theme?
  3. Grus

Grus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sorry for the delay, had a few problems. Anyway, here it is:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Download

It isn't much, and there are nearly no icons included. But since there's now a way to turn the statusbar sideways, and a transparent LockClock.tff, I think this could really be possible to fully achieve. The main problem would be the clock and date on the lockscreen, though.
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Why not just use the landscape springboard mod I found that rotates the status bar? It can be found in the releases section.
  5. Grus

Grus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah, I'll do that, but I want to have a big clock on my lockscreen, not just the small statusbar one.
  6. dsg

dsg Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)