Release Lacrosse Battery!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by uber hax, Mar 8, 2008.

1. uber hax

uber hax Guest

Here is my Warrior Lacrosse Battery. I just used the warrior lacrosse logo, and the text "The Means to Dominate" is from a warriorlacrosse.com wallpaper named "dominate 1". I made this myself, and nobody else helped.

It starts off as a dark grey logo. Going up one level makes the letter "w" turn red. then the letter "a" is red. then the first "r" is red. then "warr" becomes white. then all letters and logo are white. then the words "the means to dominate" appear in dark grey. Then the word "the" becomes neon green. then the word "means". and so on and so forth. In the end you have the log and the word "warrior in white" and the words "the means to dominate in green"

EDIT: IF YOU USE THIS IT MAY NOT WORK. IT WON'T CORRUPT YOUR IPOD THOUGH. I NEED SOMEONE TO TEST IT USING CUSTOMIZE. I NEED TO KNOW IF IT LOOKS GOOD AND IF THE BACKROUND IS INVISIBLE AND IF IT'S THE PROPER SIZE.

Attached Files:

2. uber hax

uber hax Guest

Okay, i think i have discovered some minor problems. First, the image is about 14 px too wide, so i may have to edit it. second, the images are matte and i am trying to make it glossy. and finally, in the PSD files the battery is offset (like the default) and i may or may not have to re-center it.

if you know i should, or know how to do the above, please let me know!
  3. FregoS

FregoS New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Why didn't you just edit your first post? Can we have some screenies plz?