labyrinth levels

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by AndrewA, Jan 9, 2008.

1. AndrewA

AndrewA New Member

hey I just downloaded labyrinth but it only gives me this demo level pack. Is there anyway to download more level packs through the installer? If not how can i get more levels? Thanks
  2. Poopymath

Poopymath New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. whatproblems

whatproblems New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I find it funny as sh*t that after everyone b*tched about him charging people for the game, the genius decides to update it and only give 1 level to play, that he didn't even make... Yet he expects to make money off of this.... good move dirtbag
  4. Haruyuki

Haruyuki New Member

Let's stop another topic about that problem. Just let you know, new labyrinth is much better than old one, and there are more than 10 additional level packs available at this time.
  5. larc

larc New Member

Actually, there are 16 level packs in total in the commercial version now.

I find the comment by whatproblems unworthy of a reply. This individual mentions a problem that is unknown to me though. He says there is only one level in the demo version. One possibility is that this is a bug which I will of course correct in that case. The other possibility is that he has not swiped the screen to move back to previous levels. I would appreciate if someone with the demo version could clarify.

I will give whoever replies with a good answer first a free license (except whatproblems).

Thanks
    Carl
  6. ayuzer

ayuzer New Member

Actually i think its great that you atleast gave us a playable demo b4 purchasing now, espcially for people who did not have a chance to play your alpha versions of it.
    I think labyrinth is the most original game for the iPod Touch so far, really shows what the ipod touch and a good creator can do.

My only gripe with the demo version is that it doesn't give me a full taste of the game, so it doesnt persuade me enough to buy it because i don't have a paypal account and i would have to plead friend to use their account. Even though i would'nt buy the game simply because i havnt been fully exposed to the full version yet, id be glad to donate some money into this the next time i need to use paypal
    -------------------------------------
    Other than that regarding to the first poster: you can buy the full version of the game here
  7. Flipzter

Flipzter Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)

Carl, you are correct. I have the demo and it has several levels. ( Not sure how many because I've only completed 5. But if you swipe across the screen it does take you back to previous levels. Didnt know that before I read your post so thanks for the info. I think what Andrew is saying is that it shows demo at the bottom and he thought it was supposed to be the real version.

Andrew, click demo and you will be taken to the first level of the game.

(Wondering if that a good enough answer for a free license)

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. larc

larc New Member

I am not exactly sure how I could have shown more of the full game without giving it away. 10 levels is the amount of demo levels I choose. By the way, it is possible to buy Labyrinth with just a credit card and no PayPal account.

Also, to clarify: What I was looking for an answer to is if anyone else is only able to play one level in the latest demo version or if you can play all 10 demo levels after swiping the screen to navigate between levels you have completed.
  9. larc

larc New Member

Thanks Flipzter, that answer is fine. Just pm me your device id from the "how to buy"-screen and I will activate the full version for you.
  10. Flipzter

Flipzter Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    OO wooot. pm sent larc