Labyrinth LE How to add more LEVELS

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by thaco, Jul 23, 2008.

1. thaco

thaco New Member

Hello, today i notice a FREE Labyrinth game on app store, i downloaded and is the same as the jailbroken release

Please Register or Log in to view images

My question is how can i put the other levels i have on my computer. I have a jailbroken 2.0 ipod touch.

I already SSH to it and found the levels directory, i copied everything there, and i set permissions to 775.

Before i copied the leves there, i played the DEMO PACK levels... after i copied the levels, the demo pack was gone and i only see on the list of levels something called ARNORS LEVELS, so its ok, that was one of the levels i copied to the ipod... i ssh again and deleted the arnors levels, tried again and now the only pack of levels i see on the ipod is something called BLOOPERS LEVELS...

So somewhere on the ipod there is a setting that is limiting me to play only the "first" pack of levels on the directory, can someone help here ?

Thanks, and if this thread does not comply with the forum rules please close it.
  2. yahtrickya

yahtrickya New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The program itself.

We havn't found how to do much with teh appstore
  3. thaco

thaco New Member

oh ok, so no one knows yet.... kthx xD, ill keep waiting
  4. dholtz

dholtz New Member

its because its not registered so it would only display the demo pack but because you added more its trying to display them in alphebetical order but it can only display one