Kitty Kannon

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by stixndstones, Feb 5, 2009.

1. stixndstones

stixndstones New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey guys,

Just released my first app, Kitty Kannon! Check it out by typing in Kitty Kannon into itunes!

Kitty Kannon is a game complete with hilarious sounds, explosions, and cartoonish drawings. You tilt the iPhone towards and away from you to tilt the cannon, and flick your finger across the screen as fast as possible to fire the cannon when you have it at the desired angle. After that you hope the kitten hits the landmines, springboards, and floating mines that boost it further, and hope it doesn't get eaten by a hungry dog or impaled on knitting needles.

The game also comes with a unique scoring system, through which people, should they choose to submit their location, can participate in location based high scores, allowing them to compete against their in town friends, as well as allowing them to view their score in their state, country, and globally.

Thanks to all those who try it!

Eric
  2. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    good ok ill check it out !!
  3. RTL93

RTL93 New Member

I just got it it's pretty cool! =D
  4. uber hax

uber hax Guest

i'll stick with Cannon for now, i am not sure if i want to spend another $1 for another kitten cannon app.
  5. stixndstones

stixndstones New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Try it out if you want to -- its got sounds, and the cool high scoring scenario (of course its your money so if you don't want to try it that's fine)... if only there were a way for you to demo it...
  6. *MATT JAM3S*

*MATT JAM3S* New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    maybe you could make a demo.

or would that be crazy?
  7. uber hax

uber hax Guest

you could do a demo, you could just make it more spikes stuff rather than explosives and tramps, and make the items spread further a part, that way it wouldnt be too good of a game (thus you would make it free), and make sure people know what's in the full version.
  8. stixndstones

stixndstones New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    sounds like a good idea... sorry for my dumb comment about making a demo version... its just that honestly the thought never occurred to me (other than fixing a few bugs and improving things ppl don't like every so often... I guess I thought the game pretty much finished)... I was also just wishing there were a way to try out a game (for example play like 4 or 5 run throughs of kitty kannon and then be given the option to buy the actual game or have the demo expire)

Oh well... here's hoping...

Eric
  9. uber hax

uber hax Guest

you can give out codes, like for beta tests. maybe temporary codes?