Welcome to the iFans Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Kinda like CCleaner for iphone...

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by DarkWrath, May 4, 2009.

1. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So basically the app is called clearout and is cleaner for if your iphone/ipod is sluggish or you want to clean it up a bit or free diskspace

The app is divided into categories (photoshop concepts coming soon):

iCleaner:Clear app histories, Clears caches etc. Clear Music, Photos, Videos, Apps, Bookmarks, Webclips
    Disk Utilities:Zero free disk space, Move partitions around and more
    AppCleaner: Removes Cydia/Icy Packages that are not needed.
    Tools: Processes, Memory Freer, Reboot, Restart Springboard (hard), Restart Springboard (soft), verbose boot
    Sys Info: Provides system info: disk space, udid, S/N etc.

Details Kinda Sketchy but this is basically eradicating the need for 10 apps on springboard and adds a few features. If an app could make this it would be a dream come true.

Thanks
  2. swim23

swim23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think it should also have how often you use apps so you can delete the ones you don't use. Great idea, but I don't know how someone is going to do this.
  3. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    well most of this is swimming around in the forms of bosstool, settings etc. It isn't exactly something thing new, just packaging all the tools into an easy to use workflow. What would be the ideal solution would be if developers could share there code for their tools and help assemble this but it's probably never going to happen. (but i can still dream... :D)
  4. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    There is iTools but since it was johnnyboi app it will probably never make it to cydia. One of his many apps he was programming and never finished:rolleyes:
  5. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yh well i had a look at that but it was not in development anywhere. I could take ideas from that... lol. I would really like this to feel the void or for johnnyboi to cotinue development