Killing Stickman?

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by Deadrise, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Deadrise

Deadrise New Member

I came up with an in my opinion great idea, for iphysics.
    Medium-sized stickmans, reacting to the physics (like ragdolls), complete with different deathanimations(!)

Like, for example... Grab the stickman in his leg, smash him to a wall, and he dies in a flood of blood. Draw a giant hammer, and hit the stickman with it... draw sharp-ended triangles and let them fall down onto the stickman to penetrate him, hit him with drawn lines, kill him with a giant cube, split him with 2 fingers, just like you are zooming in the pictures with multitouch... i can go on forever.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Maybe, its just my morbid sense of humor, but wouldnt it be awesome to have a little stickman in the sandbox to play (kill) with?
    In my ears, it doesnt sound to hard to create. Give me your opinion, and tell me if you think im a psycho.

2. MooTheCow

MooTheCow New Member

It's an ...interesting... idea, but I'm not sure the iPhysics engine is up to the challenge of floods of blood. However, we could probably manage a beheading for your stickman.

3. Ipodtouchftw

Ipodtouchftw Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Sounds cool, but maybe forget about the blood? Someone make this!

4. Deadrise

Deadrise New Member

Well, maybe not blood then, but... removing bodyparts shouldnt be that hard , or?
    Fun to see that some people actually liked my idea, i was waiting for a flood of:
    - You are a very sick man
    and, not to forget:
    -Lol

thanks for the replies!

5. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This

would make a great game for the touch but instead of using arrows drag the character
  6. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There is a ragdoll levelpack similar to what you are describing already out. He doesn't lose body parts until the end, but for example you can do things like lodge his legs through his face..
  7. Thrash_648

Thrash_648 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    something like "interactive buddy" would be awesome, its pretty much what ur describing.

you torture a little buddy with different items, gaining more money each time to buy more weapons of mass destruction.

It would definately be almost impossible to do on the touch at full speed, but maybe do something like it, but with less weapons/skins etc and less explosions/blood.

google it

8. TheJeebs

TheJeebs New Member

great idea but i think its over i physics...might be a bit to much for the, still young, program. but i bet sometime down the road someone will make this aweosme game(or something pretty damn close to it).
  9. Nevermind42592

Nevermind42592 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You are a very sick man Lol
  10. cadilax51

cadilax51 New Member

that is the best game i have ever played on a computer, wow, most addicting, please someone make this