Killed My Ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Fontenette, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Fontenette

Fontenette New Member

So I was playing Tap Tap Revolution, the song Six by All That Remains and all of a sudden my ipod freaks out and crashes. I turn it on and it has the connect to itunes symbol. When i connect it nothing happens, the noise doesn't even come on saying its connected. What really bothers me is that when i hold the on off switch it just shuts off with out asking me to slide to shut down. Itunes doesn't recognize a thing. In the device manager it comes up as "Apple Recovery(iBoot)USB Driver" I am running windows XP and I have USB 2.0. I might return it tomorrow if I can't get it working. Please help or give any info you have. You can email me at Fontenette@gmail.com if you would like to contact me. I will be going to sleep soon since it is almost four in the morning where I am located.
  2. RazerM

RazerM New Member

Your iPod is connecting in restore mode... somehow you've corrupted something (I don't know why)

You'll need to restore through iTunes.
  3. ACORONAO

ACORONAO New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    first uninstall itunes then install the itunes in another folder like 123 dosent have to be named itunes then plug in your ipod and thats it.
  4. Rawd

Rawd New Member

This is the 3rd time I have heard of this happening with TTR. It almost makes me scared to play it. Anyone know why TTR would be doing this?
  5. mynameisBEEKMAN

mynameisBEEKMAN Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    dont have my ipod, but mabey because it goes into your ipod's music directory, so it has acesss to all you music files, and as far as i know, this is the only app that does that.
  6. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Ya, maybe it initiates a self-destruct when you muck with the music files...half-joking.