Keyboard Won't Enter Forms

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jbyrd117, Aug 29, 2010.

1. jbyrd117

jbyrd117 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Since sometime around having 2.2.1 firmware I have been unable to join my schools wifi network on my 2nd Generation iPod Touch. (I am currently running 4.0). I was able to join the network for a month or two then randomly I could not. I would get to the page on my ipod where you enter in your username and password for the network but my ipod would not type anything into the fields. I was clicking on the letters but nothing would happen. I need help! School is going to be starting tomorrow and I would like to be able to use my ipod touch on the wifi.
  2. nitehacker

nitehacker New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think your school may have put a different password or changed the Wifi so no mobile device is allowed.

It would be helpful if you let us know if it is a high school or middle school, etc.

But I don't see why you need to use your school wifi...unless you are cheating.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. HeadReaper

HeadReaper Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    They said that it wouldn't type anything, that means they can't even put in a password to get wrong. And you can use wifi in school to play games, text, etc. I know I did when I was in school last year.

Anyhow, maybe they don't activate the wifi until school starts, or maybe you should try a restore.