keyboard themes not working uder 3.0 JB?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nirvahnah, Jul 1, 2009.

1. nirvahnah

nirvahnah Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    sorry for my like 5th thread in two days, but is this normal for keyboard themes to not load or work under 3.0 JB? i only jailbroke my itouch to 3.0 4 days ago so im still finding out what works and what doesnt.

thx in advance for any replies and help.
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    No they don't work.

The other threads that you mentioned could have told you that.
  3. nirvahnah

nirvahnah Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hm thats a bummer. and the other threads i made were about other things. one on 3.1 b jailbreaking, and another on getting video and music app to work under 3.1 b not jailbroken. neither of which could have told me about keyboard themes not workin.

idk why the people on these forums feel such need to be so sarcastic and overly forward and obnoxious. is no one subtle in their approach to enlighten someone? jeeze.
  4. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

we are like that because it gets VERY annoying when there are like 50 threads on one subject.

if you had bothered to search, you would know that winterboard and 3.0 themes cannot theme keyboards yet.

but of course, you decided to embarrass yourself by making this thread.
    congrats.
  5. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No offense, but it sounds like all of your other topics are common problems that have multiple topics dedicated to those issues.
  6. nirvahnah

nirvahnah Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yea. for that im sorry. forgive me. im lazy. and that is something i do not hide. VERY lazy infact. so lazy i cant be bothered with a few key strokes in a search field. ill be more mindfull of my laziness for now and make good use that unused text field labeled "search"...

since i have a thread on this particular topic tho i might aswell ask, is anything being done to fix this? i assume within a months time all will be well in the world of winterboard, but until then i just live without said themes?

EDIT: yea for the hell of it, i did a search on this particular question. not ONE POST had the info im looking to aquire. so to all who have told me to search and that this particular question has "multiple dedicated threads" i hope you live in hawaii. nuff said...
  7. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

8. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey, that's enough. Tell him to search and move on. Sometimes I can't find what I need when I search. It's not impossible for him to not find something.
  9. nirvahnah

nirvahnah Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

point taken. i searched within THIS category (2nd generation ipod touch 2G) tho. not tutorials and customization. this thread has yet to exist within this category. so how do i search EVERYTHING? do i just back out all the way to all the categories and search their? im a bad searcher.. =(
  10. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

ya just go out to like the main ipod touch fans and search from there.
    sorry i didnt mean to come off as an ass but ive seen SO many keyboard theme threads lol