keyboard files for jb 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Speedy350z, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Speedy350z

Speedy350z New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ok i have spent hours trying to find them because one post about the spinning circle of death said they are on this forum but i cannot locate them for 1.1.3. I did find some some
    here: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9463 but they were from November, are they the same as what is in 1.1.3?

I locked my jb 1.1.3 up when I installed a keyboard skin I believe was for 1.1.1. I believe they are in /private/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard. all I have in there now is a file called dynamic-text.dat. Am I looking in the right place? The files showed changed the date I did the keyboard skin instal.

Before I do another restore and jail break all the way from 1.1.1 over again, i would like to try and replace the keyboard files using ssh since i can still get in.

Ps I posted elswhere with no responses. i didnt think it would take this long for someone to help maybe because it was buried in an old post?

Please help!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

That was a ridiculously helpful link!
    See my signature: Ultimate FAQ.
    Scroll down to Tech Help.
    There's a section there about the circle.
  4. Speedy350z

Speedy350z New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch

I have seen a couple tutorials on the circle. I bookmarked yours it appears more than helpful. I saw another one that said to remove and then replace the originals. But your saying If I just delete the keyboard ap files last installed and update my plist i will be fine? Are the originals still in there then or do I need to put them back?

Ill try anything once before i have to reinstall 1.1.1 and jailbreak again.

I appreciate your feedback and great FAQ!