Key board question...

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by 1337 Sammich, Jan 25, 2010.

1. 1337 Sammich

1337 Sammich New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm a new modder but ive found i have a knack for it. Ive made sound mods a few cutom slider texts/icons and im willing to try my hand at keyboard styles and color mods, like the red glow one on cydia. On my iPod btw so im sorry in advance for the poor spelling and stuff...

Anyway, i need to know thw size of the key board in pixles. Any help would be awesome. (dont hate me cause imma n00b lol)
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Oh, AND the size of the passcode keyboard as well. Thank you!
  2. J-rad

J-rad New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    depending on what SSH method you use...you may be able to simply search your ipod for images with kb in the name as all keyboard imaged (on 3.0 at least) start with kb then stuff about the image. That should give you pretty much every keyboard image and from there you can just directly edit everything or if you prefer just clear the image, make your own as save it with save as and change the location and not the name meaning making the process a bit quicker, rather than having to find the names for everything and type it out. Plus, you know you got every image there is and didn't miss any.