Keeps Rebooting During Sync

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dogman, Dec 29, 2007.

1. dogman

dogman New Member

OK folks, I'm reaching the end of my rope.

After a long day at the Apple store I finally got my 3rd replacement because of screen issues. This one looks good. However, It keeps rebooting during sync. Anyone have any suggestions? Do I have to go back for number 5 ??!?!?!!??
  2. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Try a force restore....other than that, idk.
  3. dogman

dogman New Member

i did a full restore and i thought the problem was resolved. i started transferring my library again and made it through about 500 files files and then it happened again. sync just stops in the middle and i get the apple logo. unreal.

i don't know if it happens while playing. i can't believe i'm going to have to go back to the apple store again. its practically impossible to get an appointment. this is going to be my 5th iPod Touch. Is there ANY quality control with Apple ?
  4. dogman

dogman New Member

well now it not only occasionally reboots during sync, but it gets caught in a non-stop reboot loop. Now I have to go back and get my 4th REPLACEMENT. This is getting crazy.

IPOD TOUCH HAS LOUSY QUALITY CONTROL.

Sorry, I'm just angry. This is going to cost me more time, and now I have to trek to a farther apple store because my local one has no genius appointments (please check back later)

gee thanks.