Keeps Downloading to 300mb part?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by c0mmun1st4lyf3, Feb 29, 2008.

1. c0mmun1st4lyf3

c0mmun1st4lyf3 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    is it still suppose to do that on 3.0 installer or is it just me??

if it is just me how do i fix it ? i have 3.0 installer already....
  2. Ezra

Ezra Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    download bosstools
  3. c0mmun1st4lyf3

c0mmun1st4lyf3 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I know but isn't installer suppose to download directly to /ver and not / ... i thought they had it changed so people don't need to do bosstools every so often...
  4. batmania15

batmania15 New Member

im having the same problem and boss tools did not work

im on a 1.1.3 8gb ipod touch
  5. mvpsanto

mvpsanto New Member

are you guys talking about the new update for the installer if so im having the same problem it just says not enough free space to update installer! please free at least 512kb of space ,, i already freed up alot more then that and its still not working
  6. batmania15

batmania15 New Member

no i updated installer fine just installing apps its installing to the 300mb partition

i used boss tools and was able to move over ONLY the fonts and that freed me up about 110 mb.

So now i have 100mb to play with in the time being which will hold me over for a little while......hopefully theyll update the istaller or boss tools for 1.1.3 in the mean time to download to the main partition

i tried manually moving the apps over in ssh to the main partition and everything worked fine but the installer, it would crash when trying to download anything so i had to restore

so as of this moment i cant figure out how to correctly get more than about 110 mb to play with