Keeping your old Apps?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by joeyhbaby, Jan 27, 2008.

1. joeyhbaby

joeyhbaby New Member

I'm sure this has been asked before, I have searched, but I haven't found an answer.

Where, and how, do you put your old apps, when you SSH into your iPod?? I thought there was a way to change the place where your apps are to keep them or something, maybe I am wrong. I just don't want to uninstall and reinstall my old apps once I've jailbroken 1.1.3.
  2. joeyhbaby

joeyhbaby New Member

Please someone...
  3. Aduumzor

Aduumzor New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    to keep your applications you must back them up.
    To do this, go into your "Applications" folder which is in the "/" directory if you used Boss Tools to move it.
    Copy em out, Jailbreak and paste them somewhere, not in the Applcations folder somewhere...
    You won't find them under Uninstall of the installer but they'll all function etc.
  4. jstlookinground

jstlookinground New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    just reinstall them. you have to drag all the apps into a sperate folder and it takes a longgg time. then when you are done you have to put them back which takes a longggg time. then you might have to set permissions again. and then they wont be in installer so you will have to go in and manually install stuff.