keep up the good job fellas..

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by ph2t, Nov 11, 2007.

1. ph2t

ph2t New Member

To all the mods, kudos! You deal with the largest influx of teenagers and sub-teens yet still manage to pull off a site that has lots of good info.

I'm a mod on other sites (namely to do with RC) and dealing with kids (sub-teens especially) can be tricky since you're dealing with users that aren't responsible usually nor can they offer a different point of view without going down the smack route...

Keep it lean 'n mean!

cheers,

ph2t.
  2. music4life

music4life Active Member

Thank you ph2t, finaly someone who understands our side of things, yes we have it hard but we're also willing to have fun, fun we won't be able to have if we can't keep this forum up so sometimes we can't be "friends" we have to crack down and be the disciplinary people and some of the users don't always agree. So, thanks again for all your encouragement.
  3. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Thanks for your support ph2t, we appreciate it.
  4. ph2t

ph2t New Member

No worries guys, I hope to contribute more in teh future on the video side of things, that's where I have my strengths. It's soooooo good to be the one asking questions for once, lol....

Please Register or Log in to view images

cheers.