keep getting: sorry, but ipsp requiras a gameboy adva.. you have an incorrect is imag

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by ducatiendo, Jan 9, 2008.

1. ducatiendo

ducatiendo New Member

i am using winsp and have downloaded the gba roms and put them in the new file marked GBA in the same folder my NES roms are in. but when i open up the gpsphone ap on my itouch i get a message that reads" sorry, but ipsp requiras a gameboy adva.. you have an incorrect iso imag. I also went into the properties of the sonic.gba rom and changed the permisson to 0755? any ideas??
  2. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

dont put the gba folder in the nes folder, you put it in the same place that the nes folder is located it

in other words.....in the ROMs folder, make the GBA folder (make sure its all capitols)
  3. ducatiendo

ducatiendo New Member

what i ment to say is that i made another folder GBA in the ROMs folder along with the NES roms folder, in otherwrds i dident put it in the NES folder
  4. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

ooh, then u need the gba bios (do a search and you should get wat u need) and plop that sucker in the gpsphone.app folder
  5. ducatiendo

ducatiendo New Member

i actually did download a bios but i dident see a gba app folder just a roms folder? where would that b in winsp, in the medea area?
  6. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

once in the ipod, go to the root directory, choose applications, and the folder name is gpsphone.app

place it in there

(its not called GBA for some reason)
  7. ducatiendo

ducatiendo New Member

it shows my root as not being extracted yet?????
  8. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

oh ignore that, thats like just a file (dont mess with that) but if u can see that, then im pretty sure ur in the root already

im just working from memory here tho
  9. mast3rpyr0

mast3rpyr0 New Member

its in /private/var/Applications or /Applications.
  10. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

well it could be different if hes doen the application limit workaround (mine is different)