Kate ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by Richard101, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Richard101

Richard101 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok i was just wondering if i buy kate for 6 months witch is 21$ and i restore my ipodtouch will i have to rebuy the 6 months or can i just enter the same code in that i did before i restored my ipod? any help would be appriciated Thanks Richard.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    When you pay for Kate, it registers your iPod's serial number, so no, you won't have to. And just so you know, the next version of Customize 2.0 will have a five icon dock option for free.
  3. Richard101

Richard101 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok well i was actually buying Kate for the custom eq mostly and how i can do everything in just the settings menu i really just like how eveyrthing is so clean and in one place i also like the custom fonts i know ican do that with font swap but again its all in one place and i like it so much better.
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

You can just crack Caterpillar very easily... almost exactly the same stuff, minus one or two things.
  5. Richard101

Richard101 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well then where do i find catapillar and how do i crack it or am i not allowed to ask this type of question on this forum and have to figure it out myself ?
  6. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

I can PM you a source for cracked Caterpillar...

You're not really allowed to ask for it, but they let you slide most of the time.
  7. alexzander0

alexzander0 New Member

Honestly, Kate is terrible. I downloaded kate to try it. I uninstalled it five minutes later.
  8. Richard101

Richard101 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well i have already gone out today to purchase kate for 20 dollars just because i loved the trial so much. and it was going to expire in a day anyway. So thanks for all the help guys but i have no purchased kate for about as long as i will probably have the itouch for.