JVC Marshmallows or Altec Lansing BlackBeat

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Kid Dynomite, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Kid Dynomite

Kid Dynomite New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I cannot pick between either of these headphones...anyone have an idea which is better in the long run. I used to have SkullCandy Ink'ds but the left ear bud blew out within a month, I like my music bassy but i have no idea which one has better bass. Side by Side Comparison
  2. crovian

crovian Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i've never seen altec headphones but I've heard some good stuff about their line of ipod docks/speakers so i guess their headphones can't be too crappy, much better than skullcandy by far

I've had the JVC one before. For the price I paid, I was very satisfied with it and had no problem for about 5 months. I got it for like 14 canadian dollars on Boxing day and for that, I think it is the best sounding headphone imo
  3. iamkewl

iamkewl Banned

I love my marshmallows.

Please Register or Log in to view images

There nothing compared to high end headphones, but good for the price.
    chung, iamnotworthy
  4. Kid Dynomite

Kid Dynomite New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I've been reading a lot of good reviews for the Marshmallows so as of right now i am leaning towards them.
  5. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I haven't tried the Altec's, but the Marshmallows are very good for the price(<$15)
  6. Spool

Spool New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I love my marshmallows as well. Great bass response. I have had mine for over a year and they're holding up great.