-=Justin's IpoT Movies 3.0=-

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by justinede, Jan 31, 2008.

1. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I will be launching v.3 of IpoT Movies. For those of you that dont already know, www.ipotmovies.co.nr is v.2. Justin's IpoT Movies is a website where you can stream movies and tv shows for free. This is useful for people like me that have no more space on my ipod for all the movies i would like to enjoy.This version is exclusively for people that donated towards buying a new server. This version will have less buffer time and more movies. You can still donate to get access to 3.0. Version 2.0 will still be up for people that havnt donated, but it will be a little slow and not as updated. For 3.0 i need to know if you lied the simple design like 2.0 or if you would like me to get fancy with the graphics. I am pretty good with photoshop and fireworks. In order to get access to 3.0 you need to donate at least $5+. For anyone that donates your request is my top priority. The donation link can be found at the end of this post. I hope to launch 3.0 next week or this coming weekend. There may be a few bugs prior to launch so bare with me. If you questions or comments you can contact me at justinsspit@gmail.com or pm me or reply. For donation requests please contact Jared at jarededeslon@gmail.com. Thanks for all of the support.

EDIT*
    there will be no 3.0 as of now. i will try and give back all the donations..
  2. link_08

link_08 New Member

u should better say>>>>>> $$ for membership because there is no way to get there for free, i can go to mininova and downlad any movie i want for free and then just conver it to ipod format. best quality
  3. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ??? what??? do you know what my site is? its an online streaming movie site. so when ur ipod is full u can still enjoy tv shows and movies.
  4. link_08

link_08 New Member

Mininova.org u ill get any show, reality, serie, movie as soon as they come out, i told u free sites, happy people. and still paying its just a discret way to ask for money
  5. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    are you a flipping retard???
  6. corymartinez

corymartinez New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

I know these peeps r retarded ;P

good luck on the donations, too bad i dont have a paypal account.
  7. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    lol ty.. thats alright v.2.0 isnt bad.. just wnated to give something back to ppl that donate..
  8. lildudejds

lildudejds Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sounds good. You can probably expect a donation from me, and i like the easy simple design how it is now.
  9. akermar

akermar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    simple solution

if your ipod touch is full then delete stuff lol.
    you only watch a movie once also with this you need wifi and people dont always want to pay for wifi on the move.

please keep profanitys to a minimum and please dont call people names because they have a diffrent opinion to yourself.

you obviously have done a lot of work on this and good luck to you
  10. darkfalz

darkfalz New Member

You can also expect a donation from me.

I have been very impressed with ipot movies2.0