-=Justin's IpoT Movies 3.0=-

Discussion in 'Mobile Web Development' started by justinede, Jan 31, 2008.

1. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I will be launching v.3 of IpoT Movies. This version is exclusively for people that donated to buy a new server. This version will have less buffer time and more movies. You can still donate to get access to 3.0. Version 2.0 will still be up for people that havnt donated, but it will be a little slow and not as updated. For 3.0 i need to know if you lied the simple design like 2.0 or if you like me to get fancy with the graphics. I am pretty good with photoshop and fireworks. In order to get access to 3.0 you need to donate at least $5+. For anyone that donates your request is my top priority. The donation link can be found at the end of this post. I hope to launch 3.0 next week or this coming weekend. There may be a few bugs prior to launch so bare with me. If you questions or comments you can contact me at justinsspit@gmail.com or pm me or reply. For donation requests please contact Jared at jarededeslon@gmail.com. Thanks for all of the support.

Donate Here
  2. FrostMan242

FrostMan242 New Member

I like the site. I've used the 2.0 for awhile. I might donate. You should give a free trial of the 3.0 so that we could decide if we want to donate

Please Register or Log in to view images

!
  3. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    lol its not a purchase its a donation... you should dontate anyway.. lol besides its gonna take along time to get 3.0 running.. i have lots of movies to copy over..
  4. jlb8soccer

jlb8soccer Member

Device:
    iPhone
    If were going to donate should we just pm you?
  5. negamaki

negamaki Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Hey justin I was considering about donating but when I try to play any movies using QuickTime player they freeze like every second and I'm not able to watch the video. Any ideas why?!
  6. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

weak wifi, slow internet connection maybe. pause and let it load up a bit then play the vid
  7. negamaki

negamaki Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    According to stumbler app i have a wifi signal strength of 37 and i have a fairly fast internet connection.. Also the movie doesnt buffer so it makes no differenxe whether i pause them or not, so what could be the problem?
  8. TJd

TJd New Member

mine are quite slow too and I have a very vast internet connection. But I do love the site and most likely will donate

Please Register or Log in to view images

keep up the good work
  9. negamaki

negamaki Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    the movies and videos are impossible for me to
    play because they keep freezing every three
    seconds and i dont know what to do..
  10. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Its because I have been constantly uploading and using the badwith.. Once I stop uploading for a day it will be better