just wondering

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by thricepk, Oct 7, 2008.

1. thricepk

thricepk New Member

not sure if this is suppose to go here but this is the only main help section i see so

i was wondering if anyone has figured out a way to eaither get ssh to work on linux or figure out a way to run the usb way of connecting your ipod to linux?

mainly because i had to ditch windows a little while back due to a virus and no windows disc, well i have my disc now and everytime i try to reinstall windows it brings up the press any key to start cd and when i do it just goes to a black screen so i cant install windows yet
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Do a quick google search and you will find your answer. It is possible to SSH and sync with Linux
  3. thricepk

thricepk New Member

ok thank you ive checked google a bit the only problem is id reather get the usb setup to work due to id have to reconnect the internet to my friends dsl for the wifi i mean its not that big of a hassle just was wondering everyones ideas really cause i wanted mainly to see if it was also a way to get a pwnage tool to work on linux either threw a virtual desktop or what not
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Install dTunes, and SSH music to /var/mobile/Library/Downloads.

Too bad you can't boot into Windows to sync

Please Register or Log in to view images

, that's what I do.