Just wait !!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xX_HaCkZzZ_Xx, Feb 1, 2009.

1. xX_HaCkZzZ_Xx

xX_HaCkZzZ_Xx New Member

wow you people have no patience you cant wait? like do you have to do it this second? just wait untill the un-thered version comes out. instead of flooding this forum with your problems and not know how to do thinks

JUST WAIT
  2. Sctt

Sctt New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I've successfully jailbroken my iPod 2g, and have had NO ISSUES.

You really need to calm down. You speak of patience, but it seems you have none yourself when dealing with this forum.

Way to contradict yourself, pal. Your thread is the only one on this page telling people not to jailbreak. Are people not allowed to use what they please and help eachother?

When you joined this forum, you agreed to be accepting and understanding of others. It was in giant white text at the top of the page for the entire first week you joined. Why don't you try following those guidelines instead of being immature and hateful.
  3. milkman

milkman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    why wait when you have the option to do it now take more advantage of your time
  4. IxI Dan IxI

IxI Dan IxI New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Not all people are posting WHOA, fukin Bricked!! On NoZE I am a No0B. sh*tttt Helpp Meeee

Then there would be like 10,000 new threads. lol
  5. iScorp

iScorp Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Amen to that!
  6. Sctt

Sctt New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

Please Register or Log in to view images

I didn't wait, and neither should anybody else. The jailbreak process might be hasty, and some might have issues. But all over the forums, there are many people like myself that are up for providing support. It doesn't say anywhere on the forums that you can't ask for help, and that's just what people are doing.

Maybe you should ask the Dev Team to provide support, and have them get distracted from finding a permanent exploit.

From what I've seen so far, this is the biggest community of iPod Touch 2G owners, and many of them have been waiting day by day for the Dev Team to release a jailbreak. When it finally shows up, they want to use it. You can't tell them not to. They also have every right to ask for help... Where else would they go?
  7. IxI Dan IxI

IxI Dan IxI New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    And on top of this, I havnt seen any flaming!!!! Its like them IT2G community uniting as one!!!!!

^^^
  8. celticmoon

celticmoon Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would rather that any issues with the jailbreak be kept to the redsn0w forum though. People who have no interest in the JB, tethered or otherwise, will find it hard to navigate through here looking to answers for non-JB related questions.
  9. ice_cold_irony

ice_cold_irony New Member

I just wish people would search before they post.

I'm going through while my g/f watches Gossip girl trying to help people and learn more about the process myself. I ask and I answer, typical of anyone here, but the posts like "How do I jailbreak my 2g?" are kind of annoying when the instuctions are 30 characters and an enter away from the person. Or the post I saw of someone saying "I posted instructions on installing Installer already, search before you post" to which someone replied "hey can you post the link to your tutorial?"

I'm not trying to be a hater, but I think that was more the OP's point. Because things are so easy on the internet, it's easy to expect someone else to do it for you.

Now everyone hug.
  10. callum-m-r

callum-m-r New Member

Yeah, I don't think anyone should be allowed to make up their own mind about whether they try the tethered JB.

But seriously, if you're gonna try it at least make sure you understand what you're doing. Be following a walkthrough the whole way, and don't complain that it won't turn on when you reboot it.