Just upgraded to the 4.0 software...have some issues already

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jedimasterkyle, Jun 27, 2010.

1. jedimasterkyle

jedimasterkyle Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    So I just got done upgrading the software on my ipod touch 2G to the 4.0 software. I was under the assumption that I would be able to have wallpaper on my home screen and be able to multitask. Both of which I CANT do for some reason. However, I am able to make the folders on the home screen, watch youtube (finally) in landscape mode but I think I have found another bug...

I was listening to my ipod and I had it shuffle enabled and I found that my ipod was actually skipping songs in my playlist. I was only able to listen to 10 out of 20 songs on one of my playlists cuz my ipod skipped them for whatever reason.

Anyone want to take a crack at this one???
  2. JailBreaker

JailBreaker Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think thats what shuffle means.? it skips songs.
  3. jedimasterkyle

jedimasterkyle Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I realize that. For example, I would be listening to one song, push the next button and it would skip ANOTHER song before landing on a song and playing that one. Even when I go into individual artists and i try to play just one song, it wont let me for whatever reason
  4. JailBreaker

JailBreaker Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok. Well i would go into itunes change it to maually change song.
    Then you will be able to delete all your song after that you can drag your songs to your ipod or just sync it of that doesnt work. Then you might do a complete restore. which is sometimes the best way to go.