Just to let Noobies Know!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by The Crow, Mar 15, 2009.

1. The Crow

The Crow Banned

I did not know this, so by just stumbling upon it myself I will mention it and if you already know than forget about it! If you want new wallpaper for your iPod touch screen, just Google images or type in whatever wallpaper your looking for and then just touch the screen where the picture is and then a little side to side window will pop up and just save image and they can be found in Settings/General/Wallpaper. Just thought I would mention it, and hope this gives someone some enjoyment!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Cheers, The Crow
  2. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Lol. this is like the oldest thing ever.
  3. The Crow

The Crow Banned

I said if you know about it forget it, you just had to get your little laugh in hey? Sorry, some members are still new you know and may not know the simple things!
  4. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

im sorry but there has been some useless threads coming from you lately. not trying to flame but honestly?? search around! google! do something! this has been known!
  5. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Nothing is useless and there are no dumb questions, you guys are just rude and bored so why even type anything? Why do you people in here have to be so rude and negative, some people are just getting theirs for the first time either 1G or 2G. So just don't say anything because you guys are the ones that like stupid by commenting at all, thanks for your support and everything that I have asked I have received some great help for but not you 2!

What ever man, I will know now not to trust anything you 2 say because your all about flaming others right!
  6. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

No problem at all. i am here for your support

Please Register or Log in to view images

and yes there is useless stuff.
    no there aren't dumb questions but dumb people.
    this is my first 2g. this is my first ipod. this is my first apple product.
    but do you see me making threads about everything i discover? NO!
    do you know why? because the ipod touch has been discovered. every feature (most) has been discovered. no need to keep telling us!
  7. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Well, probably explains why our friend has been banned by the mods... Definitely for posting tons of useless stuff all over the forums!
  8. crovian

crovian Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    awwww damn he got banned before he could report me like he said he would like a week ago -.-