Just saying Hi and looking for WiFi music app

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by fotoright, Apr 11, 2009.

1. fotoright

fotoright New Member

Just saying Hi and looking for WiFi music application. I have radio stations on my computer Itunes, but I'm searching this site to see how to get internet radio via wifi on my Ipod touch. Thanks to mods for setting up this board and to members for their input. Fotoright.
  2. fotoright

fotoright New Member

I found an app at the Itunes store called Wunderadio. It requires Ipod touch 2.0 operating system or above. The app is only $6.00. It also cost me $10 to update my operating system. Total, $16. That's cheaper than buying a Wifi radio device!
    Check it out if you want to listen to internet radio stations easily on your Ipod touch via wifi connections.
  3. mUrd0ck

mUrd0ck New Member

Try TVersity

It´s a Mediaserver which you can downlaod for free ( just google it). Works fine for my WiFi Network at home. Have it installed on a Windows 7 Pc and it streams Music, Videos and Pictures to my my PS3 and suprisingly to the ipod touch 2g. Setting it up is pretty easy, they have a good FAQ-section. When once set up you can access the media via Safari and TVersity converts Music and Video for you, even Internetradio should work, tried that only for the PS3.