Just Registered to the site.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by DJEmergency, Jun 17, 2009.

1. DJEmergency

DJEmergency New Member

Hey guys. I saw that everyone is waiting for the new jailbreak like me so I decided to join up. Seems to me that this is a great community to start off with for ipod touch/iphone users. I just got my ipod touch 2 days ago and already jail broke it to get some apps that aren't available through the app store. This thing is pretty cool with the apps available, but theres somethings that I would like to see on it. So I decided to get a couple of developers together to make the right tools for beat makers to utilize for on the go use. It will be a full production suite for the ipod touch/iphone devices. I seen a few of them and tested some through the app store, but it's very limited on what they can do. Let me know your thoughts on this?
  2. Xtreme Touch

Xtreme Touch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hi, welcome, but there is a forum to introduce yourself..
  3. DJEmergency

DJEmergency New Member

my apologize maybe this thread can be moved there? or should I create another?
  4. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Ask a Mod to move it
  5. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    yeah.. and btw there are a bunch of DJ tools for the ipod touch.. some that actually work really well.. i forgot the names of them.. but.. look it up.. search on ur app store app, search for "DJ" and "Beat"..
  6. irish_rebel9988

irish_rebel9988 Banned

u really like picking on noobs dont u, can u not just say welcome and if a mod sees it neccesary to move it he will
  7. DJEmergency

DJEmergency New Member

hehe it's all good. Every site has at least one person always picking on n00bs. Nothing wrong with that... Hell I do it to sometimes when I'm an old user on a site.

Tried most of them out already and they're very limited on what they can do. So far beat maker is the closest thing out right now, but your limited to using 16 samples with only 1 drumkit.

What I'm talking about is a full production suite with keyboard, drum pads, and more. I'm already in the works with talking to some devs to make it happen.
  8. SiXAXiS

SiXAXiS Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Nice, Fruity Loops mobile :3

and Welcome to iPod touch Fans.