Just re jailbricked..

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by ffnewb101, Nov 8, 2007.

1. ffnewb101

ffnewb101 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well i jailbricked like a month ago the old fashion way which took me about 30 minutes, not a problem, just restored yesterday cause i was having a few issues. Now i jailbrick using the the "30 secnd install" with the dn.vc/jb (link might be incorrect) but it installed in like 13 seconds not a problem. Now when i ssh i have a problem getting into it, even before, its really slow and sometimes it wil fail, i have the shh button to on but still it hangs. Whats the deal?

and another thing, on the rare occasion that i did ssh in, i saw that the folder names were different.. where do the apps go? where can i put the plist file?
  2. opsguy

opsguy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I would suggest using WinSCP to access the files with SSH on. Seems to work best for most of the people I talked with.

Once you are in you have to move up two folders and then you will see all the normal folders such as "applications", etc.
  3. ffnewb101

ffnewb101 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well im on a mac.. i tried cyberduck and transmit.. still nothing, and for the rcord cyberduck has never let me down till now
  4. planetbeing

planetbeing New Member

See the updated FAQ.