Just Jailbroken!!! 2.0.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by oBlaZeX, Sep 7, 2008.

1. oBlaZeX

oBlaZeX New Member

Basically, i need help after Jail breaking my iPod Touch 8GB. The process went fairly smoothly and everything is working as it should. But basically i know knowing about transfering files or getting jail broken apps on my itouch.

The most important think is i want to read PDF+eBooks that i file transfer onto my itouch. Any tips at all?

How do i change and update themes?

Do you have to use a WiFi connection to download all these apps?

Sorry, i tried using the search but i've found nothing useful.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Keep searching. There are plenty of useful tutorials available not only on this site, but on google too.
  3. cacman93

cacman93 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    okay, well do you see the new app on your springboard, aka the screen, it should look brown and open cydia. there is where you get it. and you should also have a new one called Installer. that is where you get aps and other things.
  4. *Soul~Of~iTouch*

*Soul~Of~iTouch* New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    1.Well, what I do is that I email myself the .pdf files to my Yahoo! Mail account and then get it on my iPod Touch via the Mail.app(Duh!) and read it from there. The downside to this is that it doesn't have a page jump feature so if you're reading books with a few hundred pages like me, your fingers will get some exercise. Oh, and I think there are some other PDF book reader applicatons out there, Google for it man!

2. You use this thing called Winterboard which you could download via Installer.

3. Well, there's always the option of SSH but for newbies, I recommend getting a Wifi and installing them via Installer or Cydia cause its kinda easy to screw up on SSH.

4. Don't limit yourself to iPTF, the Internet isn't just iPTF you know.(though if it is, Bgizzle should feel honored!

Please Register or Log in to view images

)