just jailbroke my ipod 2g

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by KingsGambit, May 16, 2009.

1. KingsGambit

KingsGambit New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    and is there a faq cause im not really sure what to do? cause i have questions like if i can still put songs on there.... and what to do and what not to do.... and where is the search function in the forums section i cant find it

THANKS!
  2. VDexter

VDexter New Member

When I jailbroke my 'touch I didn't really know what to do either

Please Register or Log in to view images

Cydia is where you download all the extra things from, you'll be wanting to download 'Winterboard' and then the various themes that go along with it, so you can change the appearance and everything like that.. and then just have a look on Cydia (I usually go to the 'Utilities' section for the little things, such as having 5 apps, instead of 4, in a row and a clear dock bar etc.) and download what you wish.
    If you want to delete anything, go to Cydia and select 'Manage' and then 'Packages' and scroll down to what you want, and select it. Then in the top right hand corner select 'Modify' and delete.
    Anything you want help with, ask

3. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

4. VDexter

VDexter New Member

Lol, what the hell is that second post supposed to mean? I think KingsGambit meant on the 'touch