just jailbroke itouch using ziphone

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by bodi_dillon, Feb 29, 2008.

1. bodi_dillon

bodi_dillon New Member

thank you so much to the makers of ziphone it was quick easy and had no problems.

now since im a noob at jailbreak were can i find all of the stuff that i need to make it kewl in installer... usch as customize and stuff

when i try to install customize it says i need 1.1.1 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 i got 1.1.4 how can i fix this?
  2. crazyvanya

crazyvanya Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i think you can download the modded customize made by Skylar, through the ipod touch fan's repo. i know that it works on 1.1.3, but not sure bout 1.1.4

btw. search. some of these answers HAVE been answered before. no offense or anything, it just makes life easier for everyone.

p.s have you had any problems with the keyboard? and also, what OS did you use to run the program? as well as which ZiPhone? Lol, alot of q's, but everytime i've run the ziphone, ALWAYS get a keyboard program
  3. bodi_dillon

bodi_dillon New Member

nope i havent got anyproblems with the keyboard, i used windows xp 2003 SP2, and i used the 2.4 ziphone i think. now my question for u. how do i get tp the touch repo for that?
  4. crazyvanya

crazyvanya Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    touchrepo.com/repo.xml is it. case sensiTiVe

add it in the sources category, after clicking edit
  5. bodi_dillon

bodi_dillon New Member

yer i did, and well i couldnt find were the fix/modded customize is for 1.1.4
  6. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    does ziphone add iphone stuff to the ipod touch like nates jailbreak did?
  7. bodi_dillon

bodi_dillon New Member

nope all it added was installer and a webclip to the ziphone blog, its the best JB ever!
  8. skoenig1

skoenig1 New Member

That's right, but you can download the iPhone stuff via installer, which is illegal actually... Just for knowledge...

Greetings, Steven