Just jailbroke it, want apps

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by philip1192, Sep 13, 2009.

1. philip1192

philip1192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    What apps do y'all recommend for me to get? I just jailbroke my ipod last night. I'm a hacker type of guy. Networking apps are great. I'm looking for one to crack wifi passwords, but I don't think that one has come along quite yet (or at least one that works right).
    And any other apps that y'all think are great to have or must haves, please tell me.
  2. Quadrant

Quadrant New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well..cracking wifi passwords are illegal.

Search around a bit, there's a list of "Must-Have Jailbroken apps" somewhere...
  3. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you cant crack Wifi passwords, unless its WEP, and even that you need to capture a lot of IVs (need to capture a lot of traffic over WEP) for it to decrypt the passphrase. WPA can be cracked but you need to do a dictionary attack (if they have a weak passphrase). I dont think there is anything like this for ipod touch.
  4. Sumea

Sumea New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You Could search around cydia.

To make the thing sound really dull, the Micro list of EVERYTHING related to jailbroken apps I used was:

WinterBoard
    BossPaper (only while in 3.0)
    Clannad on iTouch (only on 2.1.1)
    Osu!
    Fontswap
    MakeItMine
    SBSettings
    Emulators

Also, to be frank I never used any of these, even though I installed and put the files for clannad, and even modded a translation file of clannad so it worked without crashing, Put roms on right folders etc. I never hardly just played around.

Though, this also goes for my 20+ appstore games what I hardly play so yeah.

BTW: There Is so called "must have" Lists out about, mostly they are just what I told in my list (and also the fact how "much" I use them all really)
  5. Makaveli96

Makaveli96 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  6. stxyzthipod

stxyzthipod New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    fieldrunners great app
  7. JusTiNcReDiBLe

JusTiNcReDiBLe Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You lost me with the IV thing (heard of it but no idea what it means or what it's significance is) but it wouldn't bee too hard, considering most WEP's are 10-digit characters when left unedited.

So like... the program would try 0000000000, then 0000000001, 0000000002... until 0000000009, then it would try 000000000a, then all the way up to 0000000010, then start over. And so on and so forth, trying every combination. How long would that take though? With an iPod Touch?