Just got New iPod, but...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TSOnTheDrums8892, Apr 21, 2008.

1. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey...

I just took my 16GB touch to the apple store to see if they could fix/ replace it because it had a problem with sound quality and the headphone jack and whatever. They ended up replacing it, but this new one that they gave me looks like it has WAYY crappier screen quality... is this possible???

Like, it is really noticable, but they say it is brand new... and also...

If my serial number is 9E81005PW4T what is the week number? is it 81 or 100?? I think it is 81 but idk...

Thanks for any help, and just another quick thing i'd like to mention... i noticed while sitting at the genius bar that the macbook they use for putting music on store/ customer ipods is running windows XP??? haha why wouldnt they be using Leopard?? It just didnt make much sense to me at all...
  2. beezy

beezy New Member

tell them "Thisis unnacceptable, major inconvienience andyoud like a WORKING ipod touch, maybe theyll give u another new one, or maybe up u to a 32!

Please Register or Log in to view images

, but as of know,I [me] dont no of any fixes for hardware issues like that. take er back
  3. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    act and speak smart..maybe some like

"AH, I'm am appalled, I am very very disappointed and offended (sarcasm, soap opera way). This is an insult, how dare you give me an iPod on these conditions...AHHHH(screaming/fainting type).
    My goodness, god bless you, is there anything you could do about this?

Please Register or Log in to view images

I think I'm changing to a Zune."
  4. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Show them a difference between a display model, tell them to look at its inferiority and ask them if they would want that if they still say no. It should work.
  5. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, this is what i'm thinking about doing because it is really hard to describe but like the text is all shadowy (if that makes any sense) and if you turn the brightness up to even about 1/4 the whole display looks like complete sh*t....

So, i think i will take it back AGAIN... even though i dont wanna have to deal with this anymore... I loved my week 38 iPod sooo much it was PERFECT... and then i dropped it and f*cked somethin up... oh well i will go complain and see if they do anything... I hope they do...