just got my new ipod touch 2nd gen =]] and how does the nike+ipod work??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cohen9876, Sep 21, 2008.

1. cohen9876

cohen9876 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    DO u need a plugin for the nike + ipod ??
  2. isma_rkts

isma_rkts New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you need a thing .. like a sensor, you have to put it in a special nike shoes. its about 30 dollars in US, the shoes don't know how much
  3. optmsprim2

optmsprim2 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You need the Nike+ iPod sensor kit. It's a little pedometer kinda thing that inserts under the sock liner of Nike+ shoes and a dongle that plugs into the dock connector. I have a pair of the cheaper (~$60) Nike+ shoes and they are ok. If you have a pair of shoes you like thoiugh there are ways to attach the sensor to them.
  4. Guegs

Guegs Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I bought this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=292858801&pf_rd_i=507846

Works like a charm.
  5. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    with the 2g touch though the sensor is built in so you don't need to plug anything into the iPod, u just need the shoe sensor.
  6. optmsprim2

optmsprim2 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    learn something new everyday. thanks! though my main gripe is that i hate lugging around something as big as the touch on an armband. i'm glad they included it, but for me the nano is the way to go.

and those shoe pouches look good too. i actually went cheap and sewed some fabric I had to the tongue of the running shoes that I actually like to make a similar pouch. I got those Nike+ shoes since my ones at the time were getting old. they didn't have the medial support for my flat feet though

Please Register or Log in to view images