Just got my iPod touch, what are the essential accessories?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by birdyman18, Dec 16, 2007.

1. birdyman18

birdyman18 New Member

Just got my iPod touch today from Best Buy, I saw a DLO case but it didn't look too appealing however they did throw in a $30 gift card so I might pick that up but I am a little overwhelmed by all of these cases and websites with cases and I don't know which one to get. Also what screen protector do you guys recommend, the one that came keeps leaving air bubbles and now the back of the iPod has some finger prints how do I get rid of them? Any help is appreciated, also if you have anything to say that I didn't ask just write it, I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks
  2. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok...I really recommend the DLO Jam Jacket case with cord management...It's got a real good grip, easy to install on the iPod Touch and the cord management is really nice because it keeps the earphone cords from getting tangled. I recommend getting it from Amazon.com at this link because it's cheaper than the actual DLO site.

For finger prints...Just use that cloth that came with the iPod Touch...But you could also try some kind of solution for glasses (facial glasses)...My dad just recently had to buy a new pair of glasses and it came with some packets of glass wipes...It worked really good on the iPod Touch screen and on the back for removing smudges.
  3. birdyman18

birdyman18 New Member

Umm i have the Touch not the iPhone, well not sure on the DLO Jam Jacket because I don't want something too bulky but I want something that is protective...not sure what to get yet
  4. virtualone

virtualone New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I feel the same way that you do.. I want to have the least amount of case on the touch as possible but at the same time protecting it as much as I can. I'm thinking the invisibleshield but it by itself won't protect against shock/drops.
  5. cmantelope

cmantelope New Member

Extrememac Microshield for ipod touch

I have had my touch since September, and finally got the microshield last Friday. It is see through, the screen protecter works great, and it looks sharp...not too much bulk, still fits in my holder in my car, and my cheapo foam type carrying case
  6. birdyman18

birdyman18 New Member

Can I get a link to the Extermemac Microshield and Invisible Shield
  7. grant_gibson

grant_gibson New Member

i have the ifrogz wrap in black and also have the invisible shield for scratches but its too late because the back on my ipod is sctrached to hell already!!!
  8. whitepod

whitepod New Member

9. birdyman18

birdyman18 New Member

the decal girl stuff is tight but how proctective is it?
  10. birdyman18

birdyman18 New Member

I really want something thin but protects the screen and protects the back from getting finger prints and what not. I don't want something too bulky. The invisible shield looks good.