iPhone 4 Just got my iPhone 4 (:, Question/Help thanks ;]

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NejiXSan, Aug 6, 2010.

1. NejiXSan

NejiXSan New Member

Yo!
    I just went from jailbroken iPhone 3G iPhone 4. The speed is insaneee man haha, i'm so not used to how fast and good it is and I haven't even optimized half of it's features...

Some questions/opinion...

Should I jailbreak?
    advantage/disadvantage for iPhone 4 (like what exactly do you get out of it.. since iPhone 4 already has heaps of things.. and i got snipped mitube few days ago)
    ^
    does it slow it down? like can any of you notice a difference? or does certain downloads/apps/tweaks slow it down? whichh ones if there are thanks

I refuse to use it atm like.. im carrying the iPhone 4 in its box LOL and using the iPhone 3G... I refuse to use it without buying some protection for it first...
    Don't really feel like going invisible shield + bumper so I've decided on either

Specks HD Pixel Skin i think? and..
    Specks Geometric (go search it up

Please Register or Log in to view images

) personal preference <

which do you guys like better? or do you have another case suggestion that will blow these two away?
    and do any of you know will those two fit with the invisible shield and if not invisible shield, ANY shields at all? front/back/sides

lastly, which brand should i go with screen protection, i want to cover back front and sides atm but only front is okay as well, as I have little to no problems with reception, it won't drop more than one bar when i hold it in the private area lol

p.s/lastly: which apps should I get? I already had an iPhone 3G for 2 years so I know most of the apps.. and I'm not talking about but like apps i can utilize for day-to-day use.
    p.s.s/lastlylastly: which msn messenger app do you guys recommend? (preferrably free/cheap)

thanks all ! sorry for the large load of questions... I'm from Australia if that matters btw... called 49 shops to get this, that's right.. 49

edit: goddamn ! forgot important question; how do i check how much data i have? :S there's this thing in 'usage' and it says sent and received.. is that it? do i add them together? is there an app that can manage my data? thanks

2. sanga282

sanga282 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i made the same jump you did, yes you should jailbreak and the speed loss isnt even noticeable (if any at all) i havnt bothered with a case, i cba with it. As for msn use IM+ best one imo
  3. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    1: Noooooo
    2. Speck pixelskin HD looks stylish
    3. Either Bodyguardz or the famous invisibleshield.
    4. iMovie, iBooks, Eliminate:GunRange Free, TapTapRevenge 3, iPhone 4 case program.
    5. Either eBuddy or just the original MSN messenger by Microsoft.
    6. Received

Have fun with your new toy !

4. eric8205

eric8205 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    go to settings > general > about and look for 'Available.' this will tell you how much memory you have left. also, you seem very excited/protective of your new device, hopefully I willbe the same if the iPod touch 4 delivers like its hyped up too

5. borgqueen

borgqueen New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Look at the Otterbox defender case and your worries will be over. The form factor is sweet and the protection is always top notch with Otterbox and it comes with a waist holder!!