Just got my 16gb ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by LovesToTouch, Dec 18, 2008.

1. LovesToTouch

LovesToTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    AND I LOVE IT, I haven't even been able to add anything to it cause saddly my computer caught a virus today (The moment the internet is started about 200 internet explorer pages pop up.) So i had to do a system restore and plan on installing zone alarm security suite or something like that after this. Any recommendations for a good crackable/free virus protection program?

Now Back on topic... I got up early and went to best buy happy as hell to get a first gen (they had 2 left =D) 15gb I was thinking about getting a 1st gen 32gb but they ran out. So i came home plugged it in it got to setup and i got a virus a few minutes after that. So no music or videos yet. BUT its running 1.1.5 once i get my restore done and re add some cds to itunes i'll let you guys know what i think about it completely BUT so far from playing with safari and youtube and all the other apps pre installed on there im having tons of fun. Safari on the touch when i have 3 bars is seriously faster then my computer on most sites. Its insane. Youtube is a little slow but still really clean.

Even without music or movies or games or anything other then the pre installed apps yet its still amazing.

Yes I am updating to 2.2 and jailbreaking after my restore is done.
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Cool, I'm sure you'll love your touch!
    Regarding crackable anti-virus apps, we can't discuss that here. I'm sure that some other members can recommend some good free ones.
  3. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hmm very interesting Although I can't tell you what to do here because of laws regarding legal and illegal things. Oh nvm someones gonna report me again lololol.

Well congrats on ur first iPod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Germany

Germany Banned

Cracks aren't promoted on this site. Please do not discuss them. Congrats on getting your iPod Touch. I have to agree, the wifi is awesome! What I do is instead of going into the youtube app, I go onto youtube mobile in safari and watch the videos. The load up a bit faster and it feels more like the real youtube than the app does. Have fun!
  5. LovesToTouch

LovesToTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I love it, i love how skinny it is.. It makes my psp SLIM look like a freaking brick.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Yeah sorry about the cracked virus thing.

I thought it was just bad to talk about cracks for the ipod touch itself.