Just finished Fallout 3!

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Xtreme Touch, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Xtreme Touch

Xtreme Touch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So i just finished it. I purified the water in risk of my own life. Now what? Do i go get the add ons or is that extra missions within that game or is it an extra campaign? Do i start from scratch or do i somehow come back to life?
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Get the DLC and the end is extended and you get a load of new missions... plus you can level up to 30 instead of max at 20. Well worth it. Superb game and I'm still playing it and exploring the Fallout3 world despite having done all the major quests.
  3. Xtreme Touch

Xtreme Touch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok thanks. Is it a whole new campaign tho?
  4. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Th several separate add-ons add several new small campaigns in additional maps (usually accessed via links off the edge of the existing map or via 'portals') and also ensures the game does not end when you 'finish it' as before by extending the game into the period just after the clean water supply is turned on.

Nuff said. Don't want to spoil it but the DLC is highly recommended. I think the GOTY with all expansion packs included is being released soon, if it isn't out already.
  5. Xtreme Touch

Xtreme Touch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yes, the GOTY is out, do you recommend me getting that for $70 Aud or getting the addon pack that includes 2 add ons for $30 Aud?
  6. bubs58

bubs58 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The brotherhood of steel add on extend the end of the game, increases level cap to 30 and adds new enemies and whatnot, the other add ons are mainly extra missions.