Just Bought the 8GB Ipod Touch,need some help plz?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by patriot forever, Feb 29, 2008.

1. patriot forever

patriot forever New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi

I have just bought an ipod touch 8GB ,it has firmware 1.1.3 and it's curretly has the 5 new apps already installed

so what i am asking if i have to jailbreak it or not as i already have the 5 new apps and if jailbreaking it enable me to get more appz or games or so?

if so i heard it can be jailbreaked automatically with ziphone so should i do so?

will the jailbreak destroy the current new 5 apps which is already available on the itouch?

is there aguide to jailbreak thew new itouch where the 5 apps are already installed before the jailbreaking ?

Thx in advance
  2. bodi_dillon

bodi_dillon New Member

umm im pretty sure to jailbreak 1.1.3 u need to downgrade to 1.1.1 jailbreak that and then upgrade to 1.1.2 jailbreak that and then do the same for 1.1.3, im pretty sure that how it works just from reading tuts and watching vids.

Go to youtube and search for ipodtouchmaster and all of his vids are extremeley helpful
  3. badbuddah

badbuddah New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    make A Search Before Posting
  4. patriot forever

patriot forever New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i did searched and there was plenty of things and i got messed up ,i was looking for some links to start then i can make my way
  5. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

use ziphone and simply select jailbreak, nothing else