iOS 3.1 Just bought new Ipod Touch 3rd Gen (8g)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by fardude103, Oct 5, 2009.

1. fardude103

fardude103 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well first off i just wanted to say that this isnt my first ipod touch, but the reasaon for this thread is because im sure that a jailbreak hasnt been found for the new ipod touch (i think it was firmware 3.1.1) and well since i cant jailbreak it ive been trying to downgrade back to like firmware 2.2.1, but everytime i try it just keeps giving me " #### error" so i just wanted to actually know if there is a way to downgrade to FW 2.2.1

thx
  2. canesfan

canesfan Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i dont think it is possible to downgrade if you bought a touch with 3.1.1 preloaded on it...im not sure i have a 2g that i got last yr but i think apple somehow made it impossible to downgrade
  3. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yea you can't downgrade the new 8gb's
  4. fardude103

fardude103 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yea cause this is my second ipod touch (just bought another for the fun) and my first one is alrdy jailbroken with firmware 2.2.1, so thats why i was wondering if it was possible to downgrade, ive searched all over internet but they all give me the same !!!! and they all keep saying oh waddya talkin about it works!

well if it doesnt then no point in trying then i just gotta wait for some new thing to come out from the dev team