Just bought an ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by matthewrevie, Sep 4, 2008.

  1. matthewrevie

    matthewrevie New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    Ive just bought an 32gb ipod touch, and no I didnt check out this site before I did it, and yes I now realise what a huge mistake that was!! However, I have until 13th Sept in which i can return it. It cost me $530 and it'll cost me 49$ to return it as I've opened it.

    I'm really looking for some advice as to whether or not I should return it now and wait and buy the new generation ipod touch, or just hold on to what i have. I know no one can give me a definite answer right now - i'm only looking for opinions.

    Thanks in advance

    Matthew
  2. ThatGEEKFreak

    ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2007
    Messages:
    1,324
    Likes Received:
    10
    Device:
    iPad 3
    I got mine for 429$ Canadian on ebay, free shipping and brand new. You got ripped.
  3. exit1010

    exit1010 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2007
    Messages:
    4,812
    Likes Received:
    48
    Device:
    4G iPod touch
    return it and find something cheaper and wait...
  4. ThatGEEKFreak

    ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2007
    Messages:
    1,324
    Likes Received:
    10
    Device:
    iPad 3
    And I could resell if the new one is just to mouth watering

    Please Register or Log in to view images

  5. *Soul~Of~iTouch*

    *Soul~Of~iTouch* New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2008
    Messages:
    542
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    iPod touch
    I think you should return it to Apple or something. If they are in a good enough mood, they might just let you replace it with a new one when it comes out!

    Good Luck!

    Please Register or Log in to view images

  6. matthewrevie

    matthewrevie New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    That was my thought - just return it, accept the 50$ loss and get the new one when it comes out. Was just wondering what other people thought before I did it.

Share This Page