Just bought a 2g 8gb

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by boomer678, Sep 11, 2009.

1. boomer678

boomer678 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey i just bought a 2g 8gb from the apple website.. i was wondering does it come with a 1 year warranty or something. just incase they release a new ipod with a camera or something. also i wanted a 32gb with the faster speed but i didnt have enough money.
  2. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    i think its only 30-60 days.

you can add applecare to it to have 1 or 2 years coverage. if you dont mind shelling out 50 bucks.

or just pay a repair fee if it breaks.

i wouldnt sweat it. ipod touch's are pretty damn reliable, and if its coming from apple, the refurb will be tip top.
  3. ForeverPimpin

ForeverPimpin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah ive dropped my 2nd gen 8gb a few time, about 3 feet onto tile on concrete at school, and nothing has ever happend, i do recommend the case logic leatherish case its magnitized, u can use ur heaphone wil in case, and the belkin clear back case, fits perfect in the case logic.
  4. MegaDell

MegaDell New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Again, you prove your ignorance. It comes with a year of coverage. Only 90 days of phone, though you'd be better served using a forum if you need to talk to someone.
  5. boomer678

boomer678 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i was wondering if like i wanted to send it back. would i be able to send it back if a new one came out or for some other reason...