Just an idea for 2 apps that might get bought/downloaded a lot

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by F3RR4RI_M4N, Feb 23, 2009.

1. F3RR4RI_M4N

F3RR4RI_M4N New Member

Hello guys

i was thinking of 2 app that would be cool for the iphone (and so ppl can go playin around with it and making other ppl who don't have an iphone jealous XD)

I am not a developper so I can't make these apps

Here's the idea :

App 1 :

-A Driving Simulator for the iPhone would be really cool
    -I think for the controls, it would be nice to use the accelerometer for steering, like double tap right for right flashing lights (XD i dunno how to call them in english sry), tap the screen with 2 fingers in the middle for night lights,... and for the rest it would be better to make them as in X-Plane 9 or something like that...
    -Making some citys would be nice too
    -Making some cars (and why not add more each time developpers update the app ^^)
    -And finally Making some cool graphics with a possibility to choose the view with an internal view would be amazing

PS : I think it should be a driving simulator game that learns you how to drive and use your reflexes and everything if u get what I mean ^^ (for smaller persons) rather than a racing game... I think it should be like a free roam possibility rather than a closed track wich you can't get outside of and drive like you want ^^

App 2 : (I know there is already a threat for this but I would like to Bring up the Idea again)

-A Music creation app similar to Fruity Loops Studio (wich is for PCs) to create a whole song and save it as a project to finish it on next launch not a beat creator that goes on a loop over and over again as in ZoozBeat... Beatmaker exists but is too weird for a Music creator used to use FL Studio like me

Please Register or Log in to view images

-Using swipe with 2 fingers to move around on the screen
    -Double tap an instrument to add it to a channel (with a popup screen to choose wich channel to add on)
    -Possibility to add saved songs in to mp3 or wav format inside a folder in the iDevice (to get the audio file the person should SSH into his device and go to the folder indicated by the app and should copy it to his computer since synching directly to iTunes isn't possible due to Apple's restrictions)
    -More and more instruments on each update ^^
    -And, the last thing on my mind, the possibility to add stereo effects and automation clips as in the real program

^^ Hope that helps and Especially hope these 2 apps are POSSIBLE

I guess that if these apps are realized, ppl will buy them like they bought Asphalt 4 or maybe they'll fall in love with Need For Speed Undercover (like me lol) or maybe more (I know a looooooot of ppl who use Fruity Loops or even artists like Blake Reary or even Solid Inc.)

PS : Remember! This is just an idea, this is not an order! And most important thing of all : I dunno how to make apps

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Comment
  2. F3RR4RI_M4N

F3RR4RI_M4N New Member

Possible???
  3. Remone Parker

Remone Parker New Member

Yes ,any help available
  4. ipodgreatmaster

ipodgreatmaster Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch