June June June

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Newbee, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Newbee

Newbee New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    WTF

We're going to ship this to every iPhone customer in June, and it's going to be a free software update." Mild applause.

so no sdk until june!!!

and

We account for the touch differently than we do for the iPhone so there will be a nominal charge for the touch."

WTF screwed again
  2. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
  3. Newbee

Newbee New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ya its BETA and the software update for the ipod and iphone to run this stuff is not comming out till june so is a basically the SDK untill june. or june untill we get programs
  4. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    wtf wtf wtf, apple sucks, JUNE! freaking JUNE! what the hell are they thinking?!
  5. brosmooth

brosmooth New Member

do you ride the short bus? what is it people now a days, u want everything NOW NOW NOW... and then you complain, for example... Nate True's jailbreak... just freakin wait and it'll come when it comes, and how can you say apple sucks when they're coming out with the sdk and the iphone/touch is their product..... your such a freaking hypocrite. you should be glad theres an sdk, or updates, or a caring company behind the product

But, what does kinda suck, is that 1.1.4 isnt the sdk firmware, and chances are firmware 2.0 is going to be hard to crack... cuz they got 3 months to build up the security
  6. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    i'm sorry, i must have accidentally implied that I, or anyone else for that matter, was interested in your opinion. Sorry for the confusion.
    and yes i want it now, i would rather not 3 more months for it. and on top of it, iTouch users gotta pay for it, totally bogus
  7. nandihno

nandihno New Member

well..the cool thing is that if a developer creates a program...
    it doesnt have to be priced!..
    so am sure there would be many that will develop for free
    so...again...is a cool option.
    cant wait to update by xcode really time to learn a new language!
  8. coolmanclyde@hotmail.com

coolmanclyde@hotmail.com New Member

June does suck, but think about all the things apple is doing for the future of technology!
    You must be 12 to act like this...

Paying does suck for ipot owners, so why not invest? I know, it costs money...go ask daddy.

Who cares about jailbreaking anymore anyways? Big deal you get some apps for free. Grow up and live for today; you cant always cheat your way through life.
  9. robbie74656

robbie74656 New Member

I understand to some degree everything that is going on,

but I'm sorry to say that having to pay ' again' and wating until june is far from 'nominal'. I have been so anxious about the whole fuzz because I desperately need 802.1x support for my university.