JTAG's and Mods on MW2

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by RoYaLx, Jul 19, 2010.

1. RoYaLx

RoYaLx Member

Device:
    HTC One
    How is it that I get so many messages while playing xbox from people bragging to host "10th lobbies"? What is it? I am only first prestige and I like it that way; just asking

Please Register or Log in to view images

. And also, what is Globalthermonuclear war? I have seen videos on Youtube and I want to play it bad. Anybody know how to gain access to it?
  2. taptaptouch

taptaptouch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Its a Hacked Private Match where one kill gets you like a million experience, globothermonuclear war is a gamemode that was taken out, basically it was a care package with a nuke that took a long ass time to capture and you had to compete over it. Its playable by hacks
  3. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    A "Tenth Lobby" gives you 10th prestige, level 70, usually with all challenges, titles, and emblems unlocked.

Global Thermonuclear War is terrible, all it is is spamming explosives towards the bomb. If you thought noobtoobs were bad before, try this.
  4. Jmatthys1

Jmatthys1 New Member

I can host but I need 1400 msp or a one month subscribtion or just a account with a month on it I can proballt host global thermonuclear war if u want this includes gold deagle alll titles and emblems gt curdledcrown
  5. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Lol scam^. I use to get into lobbies all the time and they only need DONATIONS/Paypal so they can buy a keeble (or whatever) so they can unban their JTAG. Also, the gold desert eagle thing hasn't worked in months.
  6. SkizzyMane

SkizzyMane Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You mean a keyhole..Lol, keeble. And the gold 'deagle doest work. Or atleast, has always worked for me when ever I do my modded lobbies.